Do you use podcasts with your learners? Have you found podcasts you love to use and share? Let's get a good list going... please share. :-)

Comments (3)

Sarah Johnson
Sarah Johnson

Have you heard of the Arctic Together Podcast? 

Arctic Together Episode 4 part 1 and part 2 are now available to stream on Podbean and your favorite streaming platform! Part one features the Qulleq project, which explores insights from the Innovations in Early Technologies and Empowerment in Arctic Fishing Communities, and Greenlandic Inuit recording artist and actor Nive Nielsen of Nive and the Deer Children. Part two features  Edna Lyberth, an Arctic Resilient Communities Youth Fellow from Greenland, Jay Kim, a Systems Approaches to Understanding and Navigating the New Arctic (SAUNNA) fellow at the University of Maine, and Alaskan multi-media artist Erin Gingrich.

Check out the show notes and the Arctic Together podcast webpage for more information. Join in as they dive into aspects of Greenland fisheries, scholarly activities, and visual and musical art.

https://www.nna-co.org/arctic-together-podcast

Colleen Fisk
Colleen Fisk

I've listened to some of the episodes, great reminder to go back and listen to the rest. I don't have other polar podcasts I've listened to though, I'm hoping others will share their favorites.

Please log in or sign up to comment.